Navy Shore Facilities / Infrastructure Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Name: Shelly Silver
Job Title: Navy Shore Facilities / Infrastructure Analyst
Job Code: 10389376
Job Location: Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC
Imagine One is currently seeking a Navy Facilities/ Infrastructure Analyst to support the U.S. Navy’s Program Executive Office Littoral Combat Ships (PEO LCS) Program. The Navy Facilities/ Infrastructure Analyst will deliver Technical Support services to a NAVSEA new build ship program office in the execution of program and project naval facilities and port infrastructure analysis. Work will be performed on/near the Washington Navy Yard. This position is for immediate work and will be contingent upon approvals by the prime contractor and/or the government.
● Three (3) to five (5) years of experience with Naval infrastructure projects and engineering for complex surface platforms acquisitions systems.
● Experience in naval facility and port infrastructure requirements for new construction and fleet introduction of Naval Ships to include port alterations and logistics acquisition support.
● Knowledge of the DoD, US Army Corps of Engineers, and US Navy port infrastructure project acquisition process, including regulations, directives, and statutes.
● Formal education and/or training in DoD facility and port infrastructure programs and processes.
● NAVSEA or Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) experience supporting Program Offices with port infrastructure and logistics support.
● Experience with US Army Corps of Engineers OCONUS projects, especially naval or port facilities.
● Experience with naval port facilities or infrastructure requirements planning, facilities and operations management, facilities design or architecture, and project management.
● Experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program(s).
● Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Systems Engineering
● U.S. Citizenship required
● Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent" offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).