Sr. Contracts/ Business Manager (2774)
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
IAP - Ingenuity & Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK
TITLE: Sr. Contracts/ Business Manager
Manages and administers a $2B complex Company contracts supporting a very demanding customer representing three branches of Service; Army, Navy, and Air Force. Candidate will be in charge of daily Business office operations. Area of responsibility consists of support 12 sites each with PCO and COR supporting its representing branch of Service. Candidate must have proven management experience and demonstrated ability in working with multiple ACOs. As Business Manager, lead all activities related to Finance and IT administration.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Active participant of daily and weekly team meetings and face-to-face meetings with customer.
- Responsible for the management of a significant amount of CDRLs and various program and management reports.
- Candidate shall have proven leadership experience with creating strategic vision and teambuilding with multiple functional departments.
- Hands on experience managing change management, risk assessment, and identification of scope creep.
- Develops the approach, framework, and delivery schedule for all ACAs.
- Prepares and submit for approval, requests for moving parts from on service to the other, with the approval of the PCO.
- Manages a large amount of Over and Above requests and ensures management approvals are obtained to perform at risk.
- Obtains beyond economical repairs threshold approvals from ACO.
- Protects the company's interests through recommendation of the initiation of appropriate contract change proposals.
- Reviews contract modification requests and provide advice to Program Manager.
- Reviews and approves contract modification, cost proposals, and other cost related documentation.
- Reviews Task/Delivery Order RFP's and advises Proposal Management Team on contractual issues and regulatory requirements participates and assists in pricing strategy development, and provides post award guidance on contract terms and conditions and general performance requirements.
- Examines Task/Delivery Order RFP's to identify delivery requirements and areas of contract or financial risk. Provides contract management and contract administration support on the more complex
- Responsible for the identification and documentation of Requests for Equitable Adjustment, or contract claims
- Provides guidance and recommendations on the implementation of Service Contract Act, Davis Bacon Act, Collective Bargaining Agreements and their impact on contract performance.
- Responsible for inputting contractual data in various contract related data systems.
- Proven leadership skills and experience in creating strategic vision with Finance Manager to optimize program EBITA.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in related field or equivalent combination of education and training
- 12+ years government contract
- Extensive experience with IDIQ, FFP, Cost Type contracts
- Experience with managing aviation cost per flight hour projects is a plus
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to interpret and apply contract compliance regulations such as FAR, CAS.