Sr. Project Manager
Location: Roseville, CA
Pay: $45.00 - $53.00 /Hour
Name: Breanna Pasqua
* 6 years of experience in project management or in like roles/businesses. Extensive experience with Microsoft Project (or like tool) for managing projects required. PPM experience preferred.
* In-depth and comprehensive understanding of the critical business success factors.
* Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key Services' operational policies, processes, and methodologies applicable to project management.
* PMP Certification highly preferred
* Experience managing 3rd Parties
* Experience managing 3 to 5 software/application development projects simultaneously preferred.
* Extensive understanding of critical project management techniques
* Experience managing Change and Change Management
* Experience managing Healthcare and/or state government projects is a plus
* First Level University degree required. Advanced University degree preferred.
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell, and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business, as well as, team management. Specific responsibilities include:
* Convert scope to Project Plan/Schedule managing requirements and deliverables to meet or exceed time and budget.
* Create and lead Project Plan/Schedule
* Identify and manage risk and issues
* Manage across multiple disciplines and management levels
* Provide innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups.
* Determine and pursue courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives.
* Serve as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
* Integrate advanced project management technology, theories, or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
* Champion large projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives.
This job is ONSITE 40 hours a week
Contract W-2 only
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.