DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Project Manager - Public Trust Clearance in Boise, ID, Charleston, WV, Clarksville, VA or Pontiac, MI.
Leads internal project to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing. Manages corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions to internal problems and issues.
- Applies experience and subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Provides direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.