Information Assurance Lead (DOD Secret Clearance Required)
Location: Radford, VA
Name: Amber Durham
This person is responsible for working with customers who are using hosting and network services for the Army. They will be making sure they are compliant (accredited and certified) with all security standards as defined by DOD. They also will make sure that these customers are protected from any hackers. The army was mandated by the DOD to move from DIACAP to RMF so experience with both is necessary. They also have to be comfortable with writing artifacts ( will ask about this in the interview). They will also be reviewing any type of plans that will effect the entire organization.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a consultant, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading commercial and public sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, as a consultant you will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
We are looking for an IA Line of Service Lead for a critical client for the US Army. This resource will be responsible for all activities relating to information assurance procedures, and systems. The resource will be responsible for developing programs and control guidelines. They will confer with and advise subordinates on administrative policies and procedures. They will be responsible for analyzing, designing, planning, and implementing solutions for the customer.
As part of the Cyber Security Branch - Internal Controls Team, Resource shall provide information systems security engineering assistance consisting of the following tasks:
* Resource will act as the IASO for hosted systems, assuming the responsibilities as outlined in AR 25-2.
* Resource will assist hosted customers in obtaining and maintaining RMF for DOD IT, DIACAP, and other certifications as required.
* Resource will update and/or assist the hosted system's personnel in updating artifacts of the accreditation package and store the artifacts in organizationally defined repository; i.e., system diagram (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
* Resource will assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features.
* Resource will review and evaluate Information Systems Design Plans, Continuity of Operation Plans, Communication Plans, engineering change proposals and configuration changes for compliance with relevant security regulations, policies, and best industry practice.
* DoD 8570.1M IAM level II certification is required.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.