Software Engineer/Cyber Security Specialist
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Name: Benjamin Myers
This person will be working with computer programmers to make sure their coding is secure. Look for any holes or security problems associated with the code the programmers have written. C++, java, and C# programming. They will need basic systems administration work also so they understand the systems that Delphinus is working with. Anyone with experience with scanning tools is also a plus.
Software Engineer/Cyber Specialist (Total 2) Positions Available
- (Security Clearance Required Day 1 SECRET)
- (CSWF) Cyber Security Workforce certificated (day 1) minimum (Security + & Operating System Windows or Linux) required.
- Engineering degree, Mechanical degree or computer science Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience with (Windows, Linux Red Hat, C-Sharp, Python, Power Shell, Scripting, Software Automation, Java, C++, Jira, Agile Development, Scrum, LaTex)
- Visual Studio back ground a (plus)
- Technical/Procedure writing experience preferred
- Cyber Security experience a plus
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.