Senior System Administrator - Configuration Manager
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Name: Softworld Inc
The Senior Systems Administrator will support the Operations and Maintenance of a solution deployed to the Commercial Cloud Service (C2S) for the Intel community. The Configuration Manager will also support instances deployed to non-C2S environments.
3rd parties do not apply
- TS/SCI clearance
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Operations and Maintenance support of a Java based solution built in the C2S environment.
- Administer all aspects of the system including user account management, user support and training, server updates, and deployment of major and incremental upgrades to the solution across two separate networks.
- Prior experience working with the Atlassian Tool Suite
- Configuration Management, version control and patch management of Linux based systems and other GOTS and COTS based applications
- Prior experience supporting Java based applications
- Experience providing Linux/Unix system administration
- Provide testing support to ensure software updates do not negatively impact current production deployed capabilities
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Support IT resources in C2S including network, compute, storage, backup, identity and access management, audit and other required components.
- Provide administrative support in the modernization of the technology stack used to develop the solution
- Utilize Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc.) to manage and communicate with a geographically dispersed development team.
- Exposure to the following technologies: Java; mySQL; Spring Security; Sprint MVC; Thymeleaf; jQuery; Apache Tiles; Bootstrap; Jersey RESTful Services; Spring Resource Components; Spring Data; Hibernate.
- Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must