Cable and Wire Harness Assemblers - Military Grade
Location: Brooksville, FL
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 /Hour
Name: Larry Johnson
Are you looking to change careers? Are you looking for a stable work environment? Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Then look no further.
Earn up to $720 or more per week depending on experience and the hours you work!
A rapidly expanding company in the Brooksville Area, producing military grade wiring harnesses and assemblies, is seeking to fill the following positions:
Military Cable and Wire Harness Assemblers
These are long term temp-hire opportunities working in a team oriented, energetic atmosphere with multiple onsite perks, including:
- Temp to Hire potential
- 1st Shift
- Competitive wages ($14-$18/hr.)
- Potential overtime
- Climate Controlled Facility
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform wire and/or component prep operations in accordance with written or oral work instructions.
- Perform hand and machine crimping operations in accordance with procedure.
- Perform wire prep and tinning operations in accordance with procedure.
- Perform, with limited supervision and in compliance with procedures, all assigned assembly operations.
- Perform soldering operations in compliance with J-STD requirements.
- Log into Shop Floor Control for all assignments as required.
- Read and comprehend necessary measuring devices (calipers, rules, measuring tapes) and demonstrate the ability in the normal course of executing job requirements.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration
Skills & Qualification requirements
- Ability to use hand tools; cutters, wire strippers, etc. in accordance with IPC-620 Class 3.
- Ability to solder per IPC-610,620 and J-STD.
- Knowledge of Mil-STD with relation to cable and wire harness assemblies.
- Ability to read, write and understand drawings and work instructions.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in assembling military cable and wire harness assemblies.