Location: Honolulu, HI
Pay: $28,400.00 /Year
Name: Erik Manner
The Appliance Mechanic installs, services and repairs washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers and other electrical household or commercial appliances, using hand tools, test equipment and following wiring diagrams and manufacturer's specifications. The individual needs to be well versed in customer service.
- Diagnose and repair appliance.
- Refurbish and clean appliances on the job and in the shop.
- Fill out the necessary forms required by the office staff.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Work involves frequent lifting of materials and products up to 75 lbs.
- Work requires candidate to be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with staff, and customers.
- Participate in required skills and knowledge training.
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree or 2 years of experience in the appliance repair field.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and fill out forms understandably and accurately.
- Valid state Driver's License during term of employment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test.
- Must be able to obtain a base pass for the military bases
Relocation is unavailable.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.