Senior Logistician - TS / SCI
Location: San Diego, CA
Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Logistician in San Diego, CA.
This person will serve as a Senior Logistics Engineer and implement logistic processes, including acquisition logistics documents, such as a Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) or Logistics Support Plan (LSP). Provide logistics management support for logistics planning for the maintenance and sustainment of a system, monitor inventory of spares, and analyze requirements to develop strategies to achieve preferred system availability.
- Maintain appropriate records, prepare reports, and coordinate logistics policy, plans, and procedures, including LCSP or LSP
- Develop a measure of effectiveness study, including developing metrics on sparing strategy and failure rates and develop an approach or methodology, and then implement that process
- Conduct engineering analysis on equipment design to determine the impact of inherent reliability and maintainability of system life cycle supportability
- Coordinate program activities that provide contractors, management, and clients with logistics technology that ensures effective and economical support for products, systems, and equipment
- Analyze contractual commitments, client specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logistic program activities
- BA or BS degree in an Engineering, Financial, or Science related field
- 5+ years of experience with working on an operational system and network logistics in the military or as a civilian
- 5+ years of experience with engineering or logistics positions directly related to an operational system and network
- 5+ years of experience with DoD life cycle logistics in an acquisition or sustainment organization
- Experience in developing DoD acquisition documents, including logistics support plan or life cycle sustainment plan
- Knowledge of logistics processes and operational systems
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- DAWIA Level II Certification in Life Cycle Logistics
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.