Senior Communication Analyst / Public Relations & Marketing Support - Army Office of Energy Initiatives
Location: Crystal City, VA
CALIBRE is seeking an individual to serve in a Senior Advisor role as the Senior Communication Analyst supporting the Director of Communications for the Army's Office of Energy Initiatives. The chosen applicant will also supervise a team of Communications Analysts:
Specific position responsibilities include:
- Recommends, develops, reviews, implements, and updates OEI Strategic Communication and Congressional Plans, speeches, metrics, info papers, and presentations and ensures integration with Energy & Sustainability (E&S), ASA IEE and Army plans and core documents
- Event planning and coordination, public and media relations communications, development of outreach materials, and branding in addition to the preparation of presentations, talking points, web content, e-blast content, newsletters, fact sheets, brochures, and information papers for publication
- Coordinates meetings with industry/installation to occur in conjunction with events
- Leads identification of website updates and obtains internal approvals, coordinates graphic support as needed, and works with others to integrate website updates
- Leads coordination for cost estimates for display materials, identifies needs and provides tasking guidance to reach back support, coordinates approvals of design and costs, develops layout plan/materials estimates for office display materials and executes plan once approval is obtained
- Provides key project and integration support to External Engagement and communications requirements in achieving OEI’s renewable energy strategy
- Provides support in building and executing Strategic and Tactical Communications plans that include key information and processes that integrate with the ASAIEE, DASA (E&S), and Army plans and includes clear processes and approaches that communicate the OEI mission, objectives, activities and accomplishments to all internal and external stakeholders
- Reviews opportunity assessments and project evaluations and plans, and develops innovative strategies to address project issues
- Provides advice and recommendation to leadership to accelerate project development and organizational efficiency
- Conducts assessments of OEI strategy, portfolio, and operational metrics
- Supports reviews of existing policies, guidance, and project execution
- Prepares or collaborates with other senior staff in the preparation of comprehensive position papers, memorandums, and/or briefing materials across all phases of operations for use with senior management
- Represents client, as required, at meetings with industry, installation leadership, steering committees, and public conferences
- Supports management and staff by monitoring energy sector developments pertinent to the operating environment
- Individual must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and will support other initiatives/engagements, as required.
- Individual must be able to work collaboratively to promote and maintain an effective and productive team environment.
- Experience with large-scale energy projects and/or Army executive organization is desirable.
- Corporate or major public sector organizations.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications (e.g., Journalism, Marketing, English, Liberal Arts, or other similar areas of study)
- 15 years of experience in managing public affairs, communications, and relationships for corporate or major public sector organizations.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!